2007 Best Practices
Automating and Restructuring Our Work
Query Library Group Membership Request
- This new authorization process is based on a number of business practices.
E-Newsletters Get the Word Out
- This is an efficient, environmental-friendly, cost effective way to distribute information.
Human Resource Queries
- These queries provide professional human resource users with better information about their employees.
New Online Employee Directory
- This web-based database search gives you up-to-the-minute search results in real time.
Project Management Advisor
- This tool assists campus project managers in all phases of their project: Conceptualize, Initiate, Plan, Execute and Control, and Close.
Math Early Alert System
- This project entails early detection of students whoa re struggling in math classes so the students can take immediate action.
Engaging Diverse Stakeholders to Develop Viable Goals in the School of Education
- This process was created to better meet the technology integration needs of the School's constituents.
Using "CC Tool"
- This tool has taken the burden out of adding captions and made it enjoyable.
Campus Wide Change Efforts
Supporting Transfers from Two-Year Colleges
- In 2006, UW-Madison entered into transfer agreements with some two-year colleges.
LTE Collaboration Group: Creating Campus-Wide Project
Collaborating and Partnering
Recruitment and Retention of Staff and Students
Recruiting and Training Staff
- The L&S Honors Program integrated their mission and goals into training, staff evaluation, and components of new staff recruitment.
Technology Enhancement and Management
"Alumni Profile" for Undergraduate Academic Programs
- The profile is intended to be an annually updated report on the alumni from each program.